CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop Challenge plus more

I followed along with the My Pink Stamper design team blog hop and decided to participate in the challenge, too.  I just got my first set of MPS stamps and hadn't had a chance to use them yet.  Here's what I made...  I think this giraffe is the absolute easiest thing to make.  3 layers and voila! 

Recipe:
Create a Critter cartridge: giraffe cut at 5 1/4"
Fiskars punch: clouds and scallop
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Togetherness and random solid cardstock
Stamp:  MPS Punnylicious
Ruler border:  Cuttlebug Measure by Measure border embossing folder 


I loved this giraffe so much, I'm working on a scrapbook page with it now.  I also made this little birdie card using a MPS stamp.  The bird is from Simply Charmed cut at 3 1/2".

The other cards don't have anything Cricuty on them.  I have a whole slew of stamps that I've been neglecting, so I decided to get them out and play.  Enjoy! :)






14 comments:

Carina (PaperJunky)

Your Cards are Very Cute
I am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

Norma

OMG!! love all you cards and I'm for sure a follower and can't wait to return and check out new projects!!! Good luck on the challenge! I hope you can stop by sometime:)
Hugs,
Norma

Lucianna Dilsaver

I love all your cards, great job! TFS :)

http://www.dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

WOW! You've been busy. ADORABLE cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

{Raechel}

OH So creative! WOW great cards!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Sheena

I love all the cards..so CUTE!! TFS

Hugs, Sheena

DIANA L.

Wow what a nice selection of cards.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Purrbal

Cute cards. TFS

Shannon

Minta's Creations

Love all your cards!
Minta
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown

WOW I just love all these cards they are just so damn cute, you are very talented. You now have a new follower ME!

www.funnflair.com

Hugs
~Selina

Lisa Norris

Wow! Just look at all of those beautiful cards! I love them all!

I wanted to let you know that I am passing a blog award on to you...the Stylish Blogger Award. Just visit my blog to check out the details. I just recently found your blog, and I'm so glad I did! You deserve WAY more followers than you have right now. :o) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Kristen

I love your cards! They are so beautiful. I was trying to pick a favorite, but they were all too cute. You have great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

bonnie

Oh wow what a cute bunch of adorable cards...you've been a busy bee....so sweet ;) hugs xx

Highland Monkey's

Your cards are lovely. Love the giraffe one especially.

Post a Comment