CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Few Pages

I just started my baby boy, Jacoby's scrapbook. I just got my Cricut and am quickly becoming addicted. It is so much fun, I thought I'd share some of my LO's. First up is my pregnancy LO. I used NA, Cursive 101, SS in CDS, and AMU. I just love the little prego momma cut...isn't she cute?

Next up is the LO I did for the Pics of Jacoby's nursery. We went with a jungle theme and my husband and I painted jungle murals on the walls. We had a blast doing this! Carts used include: PF, NA, and ZB. I chalked the animals and scenery and used distress ink around the edge of the papers. You can't really see it, but I also used pop dots for the butterflies.

During my pregnancy, I so looked forward to getting to see my baby at the ultrasound appts. I had a few more than usual because he measured large the entire time. (He was 9 lbs. 15 oz. at birth- a week and a half early!) These are my ultrasound LOs. Carts used were SS and NA. I used Martha Stewart glitter for the footprints and Jolee's stickers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment