CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello Kitty cards

I am making a set of Hello Kitty cards as a gift for my secret sister at church and I thought I'd share a couple of the cards I've made so far. The card above is my "What's Cookin'? card. I made a little apron for Kitty using half of a scalloped oval from Storybook and some ribbon. The bowl and spoon are from My Community, and the words are all from Cuttin' Up. I used DS on the inside words. I inked the edges, added primas, ribbon, and some bling, and pop dotted the bowl. For the envelope, I used my Cricut black marker to "draw" Kitty and then colored her in.

For my "Get Well Soon" card, I used Hello Kitty for the sentiment and the medicine bottle and pills on the inside. I inked the edges with purple distress ink, added ribbon and button to the bed posts, and "drew" Kitty on the envelope and colored her in again. I also added my own Hello Kitty bandaid on the inside! TFL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment