CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby Book LOs!!!


I've already made a ton of LOs for my baby boy's scrapbook, but I still have a ton MORE to do!!  I think this is going to end up being a 3-volume baby book!!  But, I'm having fun.  I only have one more month at home with Jacoby before I go back to work, which makes me sad, but I was very blessed to get to spend almost 6 months at home with him.  Luckily, I'm a teacher, and I get to look forward to a 2 week Christmas break, a Spring Break, and summer vacation!!  Ok, so back to the LO....  I used MM for the stitched circle in the background and for the photo frames.  For the title, I used DJ and LL.  So glad that I got DJ with my reward points-- I think it's my new favorite font!  The two little bugs that you can barely see are from DC.  The paper is K & Co.

This is a 2 pager for Jacoby's 1st baseball game.  The first one is very simple because I love the background paper of the baseball field, which is from the K & Co. Rough and Tumble stack.  I used EDPD for the little guy and the bats that became the L's.  The photo mat is from K & Co. Hopscotch.  The 2nd lo doesn't have any cricut, but I used some K & Co. baseball stickers and the MS loop edge punch.

Jacoby's first bottle... K & Co. baby boy papers again... I used NA for the big bottle cut at 11 1/2".  I cuttlebugged the rim of the bottle with the swiss dots folder.  The title was done with OA, and that's all.  I wanted to keep it simple because I liked the background paper so much.

Jacoby's first holiday was the 4th of July.  I used Stand and Salute for the fireworks, sparklers. tag, and "pursuit of happiness".  "First Holiday" was from OA and the little boy on the rocket is from ACY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment