CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

New cards :)


This picture isn't very good, but I used EDPD and Stamped for this card.  It was for my best friend's dad, who is also my pastor, for his b-day.  I love this little fisherman!

This card was for my niece's 8th b-day.  I used EDPD for the cute little girl, celebrations, and WC.  I love this paper and used it on several cards.

Here's that paper again.  I think I used BB for the sentiment.  I guess I didn't take a picture of the inside... oh, well.  This was for a co-worker who has been really struggling recently with her breast cancer.  I love that stitched look that so many use, but I don't have a sewing machine.  I found these stamps a couple weeks ago at HL that make it look like I stitched on my card.  I think a mini sewing machine is going on my Christmas list, but in the meantime, these work great! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment